The Clasp by Sloane Crosley These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly Sofia Khan is Not Obliged by Ayisha Malik

NaNoWriMo 2013 : It Is Decided

Wednesday, October 30, 2013


Ladies and gentlemen, fellow NaNoers, good writerly folk, those who just stumbled across this by accident...I hereby announce my early retirement from the 2013 race. 

I prepped hard this year. Maybe too hard and it has just become too much. Last year, I had no plan, no ideas, nothing (click here if you would like to remind yourselves). This year, I had it all mapped out like TFL but alas, I just cannot do it. I cannot deal with the anxiety of writing 1,667 words per day on top of everything else. Instead, I will attempt to at least make a start on what I had so meticulously planned and let it grow organically. Plus, look what happened last year - here - I missed FOUR episodes of The Good Wife. Those of you in the know will know that cannot happen this year. Not with all that is going on with Lockhart Gardner/ Florrick Agos. 

Anyhoo, I wish everyone taking part the best of luck. I will cheer you on with mucho gusto from the sidelines and whoop extra loud when you cross the finish line! 

For now, Soph L over and out. 

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!