The Clasp by Sloane Crosley These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly Sofia Khan is Not Obliged by Ayisha Malik

Winter Is Coming...

Friday, September 14, 2012

I've only been home for four days but it is getting increasingly chillier by the hour. So, on that note, I bid farewell to summer by sharing a few of the tunes (new and old) that got stuck in my head whilst the sun dared to show it's face.

Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen

Obviously I got swept up into the hype of this song but boy is it catchy. I hardly ever remember lyrics but for some reason I can recite most of this song.

Gangnam Style by Psy

I will always associate this song with our long trip to the Miami area.

Beamer by Mele feat. Kano

This reminds me of the beginning of the summer and the Euro's as we kept singing "Teach them how to Balotelli". 

Disparate Youth by Santigold

If I could be an artist, I'd definitely want to be like Santigold. Love this track. It's mellow but still has a summer vibe. 

Superstylin by Groove Armada




An oldie but a goody. I managed to hear this live again this year at Lovebox with sis.

I can't really post Youtube videos for all my summer tracks but I've created a Spotify playlist of the rest.


Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!